Ratings

RATINGS: ***** Absolutely Loved It **** Really Liked It *** Liked It ** It Was Okay * I Couldn't Finish It

Thursday 2 August 2012

Olympics 2012- Team GB!!

I got the chance to go to the Olympics on Wednesday and I had an amazing time!
I went to see the Women's hockey.

Argentina VS USA. I supported USA and they won!!!
ARG: 0 USA: 1

 Germany VS Australia. I supported Australia and they won!!
GER: 1 AUS: 3

The atmosphere was incredible and it was my first time watching a hockey match. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. I found myself screaming along with the rest of the fans and stamping my feet on the floor at every penalty corner. I was forced to participate in countless mexican waves but it was all good fun.


Tower Bridge with the Olympic Rings
 (My fear is that they are going to fall down :o)


This is Me :) Team GB!! (Yea i'm pretty goofy looking)


Me and my little brother in our excitement
 (more me than him)



Australia VS Germany


The police have guns!! This is not a normal occurence in the UK, our police never carry guns. I was so shocked that I had to get in a sneaky picture :)



The stadium changes colour at night!!!



I'm pretty sure it turned blue at some point but i wasn't around long enough to see it :(







I took a hundred pictures but these are my favourites :)

London is absolutely manic at the moment but I loved every minute I was there. I'm so glad i got the chance to go because I had an amazing time and it was great to be around so many people from different countries and backgrounds.
Team GB all the way!!

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment