Ratings

RATINGS: ***** Absolutely Loved It **** Really Liked It *** Liked It ** It Was Okay * I Couldn't Finish It

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine

Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3)
by Kiersten White
2nd August 2012
HarperTeen

Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal




I'm so excited for this book! I can't wait to see what's in store for Evie and the rest of the paranormals.
Also I cannot believe how gorgeous the cover is!
Just a few more days!!

- Stephanie




2 comments:

  1. I just want to let you know that I have nominated you for Liebster Blog Award!

    Read here: http://classymebooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/classy-me-books-won-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover is sooo pretty! Thank you for sharing for your WoW. I now need to add the first book in the series to my goodreads list.

    (Found your blog from goodreads - would appreciate it if you took a look at my blog as well. http://karisbookshelf.blogspot.com Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete